The latest at NL&SC

This is for my friends who just want to see the most recent photos Latest progress no rantings or stories. Below
the links take you to photo bucket slide shows categorized by each site. They start out with the most recent progress and work backwards through the construction stages.
Shasta divisions 17th crossing of the Sacramento River
Shasta divisions 18th crossing of the Sacramento River Cantara
Riverside Citrus District in N scale






Sunday, April 24, 2011

About blogging

I was very apprehensive about blogging. I was concerned that it would end up taking time away from my preffered past time (building the layout). So far it has actually been good. The blog in its nature is a diary. In this case an open diary that causes me to be more disaplined in my effort. As I work I am thinking about how I am going to record the work until the next blog. In turn when I am blogging I am thinking about what work I will be doing next. This context seems to be improving my performance.
Of coarse blogging is away to show others your work and through that there can be satisfaction and encouragement. Although according to my blogging stats I am not really getting that many visits nor have I got any followers yet. I still feel the process has helped. In example since the beggining of the year I have accomplished more tasks then last year in total. I am thinking my next blog will be about the task lists I am keeping at various parts of the layout. Anyway until the next post signing out Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment