The latest at NL&SC

This is for my friends who just want to see the most recent photos Latest progress no rantings or stories. Below
the links take you to photo bucket slide shows categorized by each site. They start out with the most recent progress and work backwards through the construction stages.
Shasta divisions 17th crossing of the Sacramento River
Shasta divisions 18th crossing of the Sacramento River Cantara
Riverside Citrus District in N scale






Monday, May 30, 2011

Street running "but with many advisers they succeed" Proverbs 15:22

Because of a reference to a scripture I made this past weekend my friend said he wasn't a religious man.  I don't know why he said that because I surely don't think of my self as a " religious man" .  I guess its just when the bible is mentioned it brings religion to mind and for some its a touchy subject . 
Anyway I have been trying to convince myself on what was the best way to inlay track for grade crossings, street running and other situations where the ties are buried and only the rail is exposed.  As simple as this may sound I have found that burying the track is not a simple thing to do.  When ever I have attempted to do this before I had performance complications that had to be over come.  Rather than trying to pickup from where I left off last time (without any council). I thought I would ask my friends on the trainboard what they were doing.  Anyway that is why I am referring to Proverbs 15:22 because it relates to council and that is why I am setting up the links at the bottom of this post.  I thought it was worth mentioning to those of you who have never thought about it before or were going to make an attempt at it your self.

Proverbs 15:22

Street running

No comments:

Post a Comment