The latest at NL&SC

This is for my friends who just want to see the most recent photos Latest progress no rantings or stories. Below
the links take you to photo bucket slide shows categorized by each site. They start out with the most recent progress and work backwards through the construction stages.
Shasta divisions 17th crossing of the Sacramento River
Shasta divisions 18th crossing of the Sacramento River Cantara
Riverside Citrus District in N scale






Saturday, June 25, 2011

I recently added photos

I have been maintaining two photo accounts where I sort and organize my photos.  One account is with Photobucket the other is with Flickr.  I haven't decided what one I like best.  One problem I have anticipated is the fact that Apple Ipads are not able to view flash presentations.  This can be a problem with Flickr as I believe their slide show is setup with flash.  I think I would actually prefer Flickr if this were not the case.  Although the organization features are good in both programs I tend to like the Flickr better.  Now for some of you I know you did not come here to read about some technical aspect of computer photo files stuff and you want trains.  So here is a link to some recent photos.  Click on one of the photos and check it out.  I hope you enjoy.  
For those of you have thoughts or experience with the two aforementioned photo accounts please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment