The latest at NL&SC

This is for my friends who just want to see the most recent photos Latest progress no rantings or stories. Below
the links take you to photo bucket slide shows categorized by each site. They start out with the most recent progress and work backwards through the construction stages.
Shasta divisions 17th crossing of the Sacramento River
Shasta divisions 18th crossing of the Sacramento River Cantara
Riverside Citrus District in N scale






Friday, June 24, 2011

Photos of recent work Block 8

In effort to try and maintain order in my Flikr photo account I have divided the photos into sets. For example my model of the Riverside Santa Fe railroad district I have broken the scenes up into the streets they occupy.  Thus Block 8 is the model scene in between 7th and 8th street.  Block 9 is the model scene between 8th and 9th streets and so on.   In this post I am linking to the photo set Block 8.  Block 8 is the scene that I have most recently worked on.  The progress that was made in this scene includes the brick herringbone paving in front of the Santa Fe passenger depot and the sidewalk and gutters all around the depot grounds and also the lawns were installed.  Since I occasionally get questions about the materials and or the methods I used to achieve effects I may start adding links to tutorials or a material list.  For now I am just trying to get the photo posting and linking set up.

Riverside's Santa Fe Passenger depot and grounds (Flickr Block 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment