The latest at NL&SC

This is for my friends who just want to see the most recent photos Latest progress no rantings or stories. Below
the links take you to photo bucket slide shows categorized by each site. They start out with the most recent progress and work backwards through the construction stages.
Shasta divisions 17th crossing of the Sacramento River
Shasta divisions 18th crossing of the Sacramento River Cantara
Riverside Citrus District in N scale






Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Appoligies, I couldn't help the pun

Well after working on weathering a couple of referigarator cars I noticed when running the cars that they had a noticable wobble when they rolled.  Instead of just investigating the problem and solving it by myself.  I thought I would post it as a question on Trainboard in hopes of leaning on the expereince of some of the other board members expereince.   In a moment of poor judgement and not being in control my ocasional sinical nature I decided to post the question as a pun ( I rolled some reefers, am I hallucinating or). Now within the body of the post was a more direct question, 'How do you solve the wobbling problem of the N scale Intermountain reefers?'.  As can be expected some of the responses were return pun for fun, some were expereintial.  However apparently the pun exceeded the boundries of protocol of Trainboard so the moderator decided to deactivate the post.  At least that is what I guess. 
Now my response here is by no means sour grapes in fact after posting I have to admit feeling a little remorse.  It reminded me of my high school days and the testing of boundries there.   So to the Trainboard members and the staff I appoligize for the inappropriate post.  I applaude you for setting the standard so high.  I hope you will forgive me in a moment of foolishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment